Want to protect your brand?
Register it! That’s the only way to protect your brand from others.
We can register your brand worldwide!
Ready to register your brand? Contact us!
There can't be any successful long-term business without a brand. A brand is vital! It helps clients to buy your products again and again. To set things straight, owning a brand doesn't mean that your business is (or will be) successful. But at some stage, you will have to get your brand protected anyway or you risk losing everything. An unregistered brand is available for others to claim and they might force you to start from the very beginning.
When to do brand registration?
When you have the budget. Also, when your business becomes profitable and you have a reputation you want to protect.
- Our attorneys are ready to offer you great prices for registration services in any country.
- The total cost of getting your brand registered depends on the filing cost and if there are any obstacles on the way to registration.
How to register a brand?
Brand registration is not obligatory, but that’s the only way to protect it. It means that you inform a special governmental organization that you own this brand and wish to get a monopoly over using it in association with the products/services you sell. The organization is called a Trademark Office, there is a separate Office in each country. First, you should search for registered trademarks online to check if your brand is available in database. You can do this online in the Trademark Database maintained by the Trademark Office.
What are the required documents for brand registration?
To register a brand you will need a Power of Attorney in some countries.
But everything depends on a country. Some will require the original documents to be mailed to the Intellectual Property Office, others will register your mark without any documents.
Ask us for more details on the exact country.
What’s the difference between a brand and trademark?
Though similar, a brand has a broader meaning, while the meaning of “trademark” is more precise. Brand is a name, term, design, symbol, or other feature that distinguishes an organization or product from its rivals in the eyes of the customer.
A trademark is a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others.
Register a brand, in this case, means to register a part of your brand as a trademark, usually, this is a logo or a brand name.
What is the timeframe for brand registration?
It depends on the country of your interest, however, usually it takes months to register your brand officially.
So what is a brand registration process like?
- The first step is to determine what part of your brand you wish to register. Will it be your logo? Your brand name?
- After that choose the products you want to cover. Coca-Cola is for beverages and Nokia is for phones, what will cover your trademark? Check the availability of the brand. Some brands are not available, for example, they are claimed by other companies. There can’t be two Coca-Cola’s, can there?
- Then, you will need to file your brand for registration as a trademark and pay an official fee to the Trademark Office.
The service was prompt. It seems that a lot of work was invested preparing my trademark study. I highly recommend Bonamark.
Got another trademark registered with bonamark. Well done! Very happy to use its services, great support and professional consultants.
Diana reply my questions always polite, patience and quickly. She made the whole progress launched very smooth and simple.