Our professional trademark attorney in Pakistan will prepare and file your trademark for registration in the country.
Pakistan Trademark registration: Requirements
1. Name of the applicant
2. Address of the applicant
3. Description of products/services the applicant commercializes
4. Details of the trademark
5. Power of Attorney
Trademark registration in Pakistan: Duration
A trademark registration is valid for 10 years starting from the filing date.
How To Order
- Fill out a simple online form in this link
- A Trademark Account Manager will contact you within 24 hours
- Prepare the necessary documents
- The trademark will be filed within 5 business day
- We will keep you posted on the progress & inform you when the trademark registers
Any questions? Contact us at [email protected]
We offer the following services in Pakistan:
- Trademark Search (wordmarks only)
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark renewal
- Trademark oppositions
- Defenses in case of oppositions or objections/office actions in Pakistan
- Trademark assignment
- Change of name/Change of Address
If you are interested in any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note, that our fees include final registration fees if the fees are not listed separately above. These prices include everything for a straightforward process of registration. The prices do not include any legal defenses in case of oppositions or objections.
Pakistan Trademark Office
Address: 3rd Floor, NTC-HQs Building, Attaturk Avenue (East), Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
Telephone: (92 51) 924 58 30