Our professional trademark attorney in Dominican Republic will prepare and file your trademark for registration in the country.
When you register your trade mark, you’ll be able to:
1. Take legal action against anyone who uses your brand without your permission, including counterfeiters
2. Put the ® symbol next to your brand - to show that it’s yours and warn others against using it
3. Sell and license your brand
Dominican Republic Trademark registration: Requirements
Fill out our simple online form in just 5 minutes and a Trademark Specialist will contact you within 24 hours in order to guide you through the process.
Trademark registration: Procedure
Our attorney will file your trademark within 5 business days after receiving all the required documents.
Trademark registration: Duration
A trademark registration is valid for 10 years starting from the registration date.
Our prices include everything for a straightforward process of registration. The prices do not include any legal defenses in case of oppositions or objections.
Who can file trademarks in Dominican Republic
Anyone can own a trademark in Dominican Republic, however, foreign applicants need a local trademark attorney to file a trademark in their name.
We offer the following services in Dominican Republic:
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark renewal
- Trademark oppositions
- Defenses in case of oppositions or objections/office actions in Dominican Republic
- Trademark assignment
- Change of name/Change of Address
If you are interested in any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.