Our professional trademark attorney in Malta will prepare and file your trademark for registration in the country.
When you register your trade mark, you’ll be able to:
1. Take legal action against anyone who uses your brand without your permission, including counterfeiters
2. Put the ® symbol next to your brand - to show that it’s yours and warn others against using it
3. Sell and license your brand
Trademark registration in Malta: Requirements
Fill out our simple online form in just 5 minutes and a Trademark Specialist will contact you within 24 hours in order to guide you through the process.
Trademark registration: Procedure
Our attorney will file your trademark within 5 business days after receiving all the required documents.
Trademark registration: Duration
A trademark registration is valid for 10 years starting from the registration date.
Trademark Search in Malta
Note, that the price of a registration request includes the final registration fees in Malta. The prices do not include any legal defenses in case of oppositions or objections.
We offer the following services in Malta:
- Trademark Search (wordmark only)
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark renewal
- Trademark oppositions
- Defenses in case of oppositions or objections/office actions in Malta
- Trademark assignment
- Change of name/Change of Address
If you are interested in any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.