This offer applies only to Small and Medium (0-250 employees, less than 50 mln euros turnover) Companies REGISTERED in the European Union (in any country) and applies to trademarks/designs filed from January 10, 2022 to December 16, 2022 in ANY country of the EU, in the EUIPO, and/or in the WIPO. The offer is provided by the EU Government and not Bonamark. But we'll help you submit a request and get the funding!
Part 1. Create an Account on the EUIPO webpage
How to claim a €1500 compensation for your filed trademarks? Part 1 from Bonamark.com on Vimeo.
- Go to the webpage: https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/login?service=https%3A//euipo.europa.eu/sme-fund/casservice&loginmode=register
- Hit “No”
- Fill out your company details
- You will get an activation link to your email address and a temporary password.
NOTE! If the EUIPO system shows a notification that your company exists in their database or that you filed a trademark with the EUIPO, you can confirm this but DON’T try to import the details of your company into the application. This caused errors in some cases and delayed the process. That was the main reason for choosing “No” before.
Part 2. Filling out the form
- Go to https://euipo.europa.eu/sme-fund/user/login and hit log in
- Choose “Application Form”
- Fill out the form. You can watch our videos below about the process.
- The 2 documents required at this moment are your company VAT certificate or company registration certificate (scan) and a statement from your bank. An example is available in this link: https://euipo.europa.eu/tunnel-web/secure/webdav/guest/document_library/Documents/Finance/bank-certificate.pdf (also, we shared our bank statement in the video)
- Once you submit the form the EUIPO will consider it for 10-15 days (you will receive an email with the actual time frame). Once the analysis is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and your voucher. You can then upload your filing confirmations for your EU trademarks and get the compensation to your bank account.
How to claim a €1500 compensation for your filed trademarks? Part 2: Application form from Bonamark.com on Vimeo.
Apply for a new mark in the EU: https://bonamark.com/countries/european_union