Our professional trademark attorney in Chile will prepare and file your trademark for registration in the country.
When you register your trade mark, you’ll be able to:
1. Take legal action against anyone who uses your brand without your permission, including counterfeiters
2. Put the ® symbol next to your brand - to show that it’s yours and warn others against using it
3. Sell and license your brand
Trademark registration: Chile Requirements
Fill out our simple online form in just 5 minutes and a Trademark Specialist will contact you within 24 hours in order to guide you through the process.
Trademark registrationin Chile: Procedure
Our attorney will file your trademark within 5 business days after receiving all the required documents.
Trademark registration: Duration
A trademark registration is valid for 10 years starting from the filing date.
How To Order
- Fill out a simple online form in this link
- A Trademark Account Manager will contact you within 24 hours
- Prepare the necessary documents
- The trademark will be filed within 5 business day
- We will keep you posted on the progress & inform you when the trademark registers
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the following services in Chile:
- Trademark Search (wordmarks only)
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark renewal
- Trademark oppositions - within 3 months from the registration date
- Defenses in case of oppositions or objections/office actions in Chile
- Trademark assignment
- Change of name/Change of Address
If you are interested in any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note, that the price of a registration request does not include final registration fees in Chile. The prices do not include any legal defenses in case of oppositions or objections.