Our professional trademark attorney in Qatar will prepare and file your trademark for registration in the country. Qatar is a "first to file" country, thus a trademark must be registered to be protected. A trademark can be registered by submitting an application to the Trademark Office at the Ministry of Economy.
Registration Procedure & Requirements
Fill out our simple online form in just 5 minutes and a Trademark Specialist will contact you within 24 hours in order to guide you through the process.
Trademark registration in Qatar: Procedure
1. A formal examination
2. An official search for identical or similar Trademarks
3. A publication for the purposes of opposition
Our attorney will file your trademark within 5 business days, after receiving all the required documents.
Trademark registration: Duration
A trademark registration is valid for 10 years starting from the filing date.
How To Order
- Fill out a simple online form in this link
- A Trademark Account Manager will contact you within 24 hours
- Prepare the necessary documents
- The trademark will be filed within 5 business day
- We will keep you posted on the progress & inform you when the trademark registers
Any questions? Contact us at [email protected]
We offer the following services in Qatar:
- Trademark Search
- Trademark Registration
- Trademark oppositions
- Defenses in case of oppositions or objections/office actions in Qatar
- Trademark assignment
- Change of name/Change of Address
If you are interested in any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note, that our fees in Qatar include the final registration fees. These prices include everything for a straightforward process of registration. The prices do not include any legal defenses in case of oppositions/objections and the local notarization of documents.