Our Studies are so accurate that we offer you a 100% money-back of the legal fees if your trademark is objected due to a likelihood of confusion with any other trademark. Conditions apply, to get our 100% money-back guarantee you must:
- Order our Extensive Study in an eligible country;
- Get the probability of registration of more than 70%;
- File your trademark with us within 15 days after the date of the study, exactly as it was studied, in the country in which it was studied.
We will completely refund the legal fees less any bank fees for the filing of the studied trademark if 1. there is an objection due to a likelihood of confusion 2. the date of filing of the conflicting trademark is before the date of our study for this mark 3. the objection is issued by the official examiner against the studied trademark; the official fees will not be refunded. The refund will be transferred to the client accordingly to the payment method used by the client to order our services.
The client shall contact Bonamark to the email [email protected] within 15 days after the sending date of an email or a notification informing of the objection in order to claim his Money-Back. Our Money-Back guarantee voids if the client did not claim the Refund within the period (15 days after the sending date of the email or a notification informing of the objection): no refunds are available if the client did not contact us within the period.
All the countries where we offer our services except the USA, China, Kenya, Algeria, Angola, Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Libya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sudan, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, and ARIPO.
The studied trademark, in this case, is a trademark which was studied by our attorneys or our legal team. To be eligible for our 100% money-back, the type of the mark, the classes and the trademark itself must remain unchanged at the moment of filing and during the filing process. If the trademark is filed in several classes and the objection is issued in one class, only the fees for the first class will be refunded, if filed in several classes and the mark is objected in 2 and more classes of them, the legal fees will be refunded for filings in the objected classes.
In the cases, where is an objection due to the reasons other, then the likelihood of confusion, no refund is offered.
Our Extensive Studies contain the probability of registration, which can be as follows:
- Less than 20% - the probability of registration is extremely low. We do not recommend filing.
- Less than 40% - the probability of registration is low, we do not recommend filing.
- Less than 50% - the probability of registration is rather low, however, it can be increased. Nonetheless, we do not recommend filing the trademark as is.
- More than 50% - the probability of registration is average, the trademark can be registered, however, there are obstacles which can prevent the trademark from registering. We recommend filing.
- More than 70% - the probability of registration is high, we recommend filing and offer our 100% money-back guarantee
- More than 90% - the probability of registration is very high, we offer our 100% money-back guarantee. We recommend filing.